The 2014 IHSLA Annual Meeting will take place April 3-4 in Ft. Wayne, IN at Don Halls Guesthouse.
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
The mission of IHSLA is to connect health information providers in Indiana in order to enhance service, networking, and professional development. Building upon a tradition of professional excellence, IHSLA will strive to:
- provide value-added access to health information;
- promote improvement of community health education;
- provide on-going continuing education opportunities for members;
- provide a vehicle for affiliation/communication/collaboration with other professional organizations;
- and promote excellence in health science librarianship